Add a new fellowship
Graduate and Undergraduate Programs
Thinking about a career in computational science and engineering but not quite sure what colleges
and universities offer such a degree program? View our comprehensive list and get started! If you
know of any programs we have missed, please let us know.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Hiring Institution: University of Maryland, Baltimore
Apply By: October 31, 2014
Posted date: October 15, 2014
- Organizing and maintaining database of collected data
- Conducting quantitative data analysis of various data sources
- Conductiong qualitative data analysis of various data sources
- Preparing and writing research reports for internal project meetings
- Preparing, writing and presenting research reports and manuscriptions for publication and conference presentations
Requirements: The successful candidate will have a doctoral degree in a STEM or STEM Education related field; experience with human subjects research; strong quantitative statistics background and an interest in secondary STEM education.
Application Process: Applications should include a letter of application addressing qualifications, curriculum vitae and contact information for three professional reference. Please send application packet to Lisa Harris firstname.lastname@example.org, UMBC Education Department, Sherman Hall A wing, Baltimore, MD 21250. Please address any inquiries to Dr. Jonathan Singer